PROJECT SIMPLIFY 2011.
After 18 straight weeks of simplifying, sharing with you a summary. -Danny
1. Project Simplify 2010: A review of my efforts to simplify from Jan 2010 to Dec 2010.
2. Positive Impact of Simplifying on Family: a reflection
3. Project Simplify 2011: I decided to further simplify my life this 2011. From simplifying to practical minimalism. It was also an opportunity to document and share this time around. The ‘Ground Rules for Project Simplify’ are also here.
4. I started in the bathroom (Jan 9) for week one. After a few days I wrote about the lessons learned from simplifying my bathroom stuff (Jan 13).
5. Bedside Table: My bedside table is still clutter free. In addition to this, I would recommend reducing the number of pillows (or stuffed animals) you have on your bed.
6. Clothes: This is actually the…
View original post 236 more words